What you're most excited to work on during this course?
I am really looking forward to start working on my game. I still don't have an idea but I know that as soon as we start to do the Paper Prototype it will come to me. I am really looking forward to start learning the new coding language sense we are being introduced to it this year. I really want to start graphing because that is basically my favorite part of making the games. I just want to start in the game in general actually get to see my ideas "come to life".
Laura,It shows that you are really exited to work on your game.I have seen some of your games and they are amazing you are very smart and talented.
ReplyDeleteYou seem very eager to try new things on your games. I havent seen or played any of your games but I'm sure youre good at it.
ReplyDelete