What did you learn by playing these games?
By playing this games I learned how to be clean. By being clean I mean recycling and disposing of things properly. I also learned different ideas for my own game.
What kind of ideas did you get for your own game?
Some of the ideas that I got for my own game was that I could make an adventure game where the player will have to go around collecting some kind of materials or artifacts. I also got the idea of how to make more interesting by adding time and creating text box to help the player while they are playing.
What differences did you see between the 3D and 2D versions of Malaria Prevention?
I think that the 3D looked way better. In my opinion the 3D version of this had more detain into it not to mention how much realistic it made it look. The 2D version of this game is not bad at all bu tit doesn't compare to the other version.
Which game ingredients would you include?
I think that then game ingredients that I would include would be all for them. I really think that the more things that we add to our games the better that they will look and also that the more that we include they will call the players attention. The main things that I will add and focus on would be the graphics that I choose for my game, I just think that the original and more professional look that we give to our games we will feel accomplished.
It seemed liked playing these games really helped you out with ideas.
ReplyDeleteI'm really looking forward to seeing how your game comes out.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete