Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Create Your Blog

Who are you?
I am a student at East Austin College Prep Academy. I am a Hispanic who doesn't give up easily. I am a hard worker and a very talkative person. I do like being told what to do repeatedly. I am a person with a very strong personality. In general I am a hardworking female.

How will you use your blog to help others understand you work with Globaloria?
I will attach links to my blog when ever I do something with my blog that includes things about the wiki or my game. Also I will share my work that I post on the wiki with the blogger. I will talk about my progress and achievements.

3 comments:

  1. That's actually a good idea for helping people. I think you are going to be able to show people how to get better at these things with the ideas you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be totally going tot your blog for help.Ii really liked the way that you put specific details on things that I know will be simple and I can find like you said on your blog, its good that you are going to put a link.More info the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem like a person that is very experienced in Globaloria. By the way you say you'll convey the learning topic of your game I'm sure you'll teach many things.

    ReplyDelete