Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Where To Get Help

Different ways you can find help for Globaloria :


  • Message an agent from the help desk
  • Look into wiki tips
  • Type what you are looking for in the search bar

How might your classmates or friends help you with your projects?
My friends can help me improve my projects by leaving comments in what ever I need to correct myself in. They can also tell me in person what I need to work on.

How will you help your classmates with their projects?
I could post on their page or send them a message. I could also just tell them personally what they need to work on. Or I could tell them where to go in order to get help. By posting the code on the Wiki I will be able to help my classmates by letting them use the code or get to see what things I created.

3 comments:

  1. It looks to me like you know how to use the Wiki Help center to it's full potential.
    It also seems like your a very helpful person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed how you explained everything in full detail.Totally gonna come for you to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you said everything.I can see that you are very helpful Ill keep in mind that if I ever need help I can always ask you for help.Good job Laura keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete